Better business writing starts here
To do your job, you have to write: emails, press releases, brochures, website copy, reports and proposals. So better business writing is good for you, your career and your company.
30 Days to Better Business Writing pulls together all the tips, insights and rules that the author, Matthew Stibbe, has learned and honed over the last ten years while working as a freelance journalist and Writer-in-chief at Articulate Marketing.
He has written for some of the world’s best magazines including Wired and Popular Science and for top companies including Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, Symantec, LinkedIn, eBay and HSBC.
Professional writing lessons
That’s why ’30 Days to Better Business Writing’ doesn’t go back to the beginning. There are no grammar lessons or subject-verb agreement exercises.
Instead, all it asks for is 30 to 60 minutes of your day for 30 days, and in return it tells you how to write more interesting, effective and credible copy.
30 powerful business writing insights
- How to interview someone
- Finding a great story and a the best way to tell it
- The best structure for your work
- How to analyse good and bad writing and learn from it
- Avoiding corporate claptrap and writing like a human being
- Eliminating obstacles to clarity
- Insider tips to avoid writer’s block and increase focus
- Picking the best possible words
- Giving good feedback
- How to write a better case study
- How to write a betterpress release
- How to write a better email
- How to write better web copy
- Coming up with great names
Bad writing costs money, better writing earns it
This book will help what you already do, but better. Buy now and download the PDF instantly.
Buy a copy (and make me happy!)
PDF direct from me at Articulate Training
(Best price! Just £5.50.)
Printed copy from Lulu